For pork lovers out there, this is one of the easiest and greatest ways to recreate your all-time favorite meat recipe while helping you get through the last and third phase of the Fast Metabolism Diet Program.
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup Xylitol
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 boneless pork chops
- In a bowl, mix the coconut aminos, Xylitol, lemon juice, olive oil, cinnamon, and garlic powder. Set aside some of the mixture in a separate bowl for marinating during cooking. Pierce both sides of the pork using a fork and put it inside a large resealable plastic bag. Pour the remaining marinade mixture on the pork and refrigerate it from 6 to 8 hours.
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Put a little amount of oil on the grill grate. Remove pork chops from the marinade mixture and grill for about 6 to 8 minutes on one side and the same duration on the other side or according to your desired appearance and doneness of the food.