It is given that however you choose to cook your chicken meals, it would always turn out delicious. However, in this Phase 3 chicken recipe, it is much better to use boneless chicken thighs so that the cooking time will not take that long and will only use up 20 minutes of your time. Boneless chicken thighs will also result in a juicier and more flavorful meal which is perfect for dinners or special occasions. Any leftovers can also be put to the refrigerator for the next day.
- 2 pounds boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- sea salt to taste
- fresh crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- lime wedges for serving
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put chicken on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil on all sides. Rub with chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cook chicken thighs until cooked thoroughly or for about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.