Trick or Treat parties are commonly filled with sweets, and while sweets are especially good and tasteful to our buds, too much consumption will lead in depositing more fats in our body than losing them. So why don’t you make a healthy snack that you and your child can enjoy without ruining your diet? Try these savory Cheesy Monster eyes packed with only four simple ingredients.
These cheesy and fluffy Monster Eyes bites are incredibly easy to make. You can use this as a bonding session with your kids as you bake these.
Yields: 4 1/2 dozen
Serving Size: 2 Cheesy Monster Eyes
- 3 cups gluten free all purpose baking mix.
- 1 pound ground mild or hot chicken sausage
- 1 (10-ounce) block Cashew cheese, shredded
- 54 small pimiento-stuffed olives
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine baking mix, sausage, and cheese in a big bowl. Stir with a wooden spoon until blended.
3. Shape sausage mixture into 1-inch balls, and place on lightly greased baking sheets. Press 1 olive deeply into each ball. Reroll using the palms of your hands if you need to reshape. Bake at 400° for 22 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove baking sheets from the oven using oven mitts.
4. Freeze Monster eyes for a few minutes. Serve and enjoy eating!