Valentines is fast approaching. It is completely convenient to have chocolates together with your loved ones on this special day. While chocolate is the norm on Valentines, we must be most watchful of our diet since chocolates are sprouting out anywhere. It is hard to resist, but for those on Phase 3 now there is an exciting chocolate recipe just right for you!
If you have never made cacao chia seed pudding before it may seem a bit strange at first but it really is great option so give it a go. You can also top it with any of your favorite raspberry, cranberry, cherry, blueberry or shredded coconut.
PREP TIME: 5 mins
TOTAL TIME: 5 mins
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of cacao
- 2 tablespoons of cacao nibs
- 1/8 tablespoon of stevia (depending on how sweet you like it)
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl & whisk until combined ensuring there are no cacao lumps.
- Pour into little glasses or just set in the bowl that you mix it in.
- Place in the fridge over night or for at least a couple of hours.
Want to grab a snack bar anytime? This Just Great Stuff Organic Cacao Acai Bar, a delicious gluten-free snack bar with Acai and a cracked unsweetened cacao beans also known as cacao nibs is the best replacement to the pudding described above. No sugar, no additives and rich in antioxidants.