One of the most common questions asked while in the fast metabolism diet program is, “I’m following the FMD but why am I not losing weight?” Dr. Haylie Pomroy writes a new book entitled The Burn, to answer this common problem experienced by many dieters.
We have different stories and reasons why we want to lose weight, right? And whatever it is, most of us experience this terrible weight loss plateau that caused others to give up and feel hopeless.
Take heart. A weight loss plateau is normal. No matter how diligent you are in following the fast metabolism diet, from time to time you’ll fall off the wagon. If you’re stuck, Haylie Pomroy’s “The Burn” can help!
The Burn offers three nutrition programs strategically engineered to achieve highly specific results. The 3-day Burn for Inflammation (I-Burn), 5-day Burn for Digestive Dysfunction (D-Burn), and 10-day Burn for Hormone Imbalances (H-Burn). Now let’s dig into it one-by-one.
3-day Burn for Inflammation
- This targets the body’s inflammatory reactions to food and flushes out toxins.
5-day Burn for Digestive Dysfunction
- This Unblocks the body’s digestion, creating a flat belly and tighter hips and thighs.
10-day Burn for Hormone Imbalances
- This stabilizes the body’s natural hormone production and regulatory systems.
Now, how do you know what nutrition program your body needs? Take a look at the table below.
The Burn also consists even more highly targeted foods compared to the first Fast Metabolism Diet Book. For example, in the 3-Day I-Burn targeting Inflammation, the book suggests powerful anti-inflammatory foods like lemon, celery, parsley, pink grapefruit, wild-caught fish and healthy fats like avocado, walnuts and pine nuts.
There are also suggested I-Burn Smoothie, I-Burn soup and I-Burn tea that are medicinal, containing liver-and kidney cleansing herbs, detoxifying vegetables and energizing proteins. And the same with the 5-day D-Burn and 10-day H-Burn. Haylie Pomroy uses targeted nutrition to remove obstacles to weight loss, loosen historical fat stores, and make substantial improvements to health in less than two weeks.
To Summarize, The Burn consists:
- 3, 5, 10-day eating and living plans, complete with grocery lists and simple daily menus
- Dozens of delicious recipes for meals in a flash
- Simple success boosters: Foods, teas, tips and practices that strokes the body’s ability to heal
- Roadmaps to help readers listen to their bodies and keep their metabolism fired up