Who doesn’t love a good pancake? This recipe will surely blow your mind away. It’s appetizing, hassle-free to make, and most of all, very healthy. Start your 4th of July right, by trying out this Patriotic 4th of July Buckwheat Pancakes for a good and hearty breakfast.
Serve: 4; Serving Size: 2 pancakes
- ¾ heavy whipped cream (made from 3 egg whites and 2 cups of rice milk)
- 2 cups of strawberries (chopped in halves)
- 2 cups of blueberries
- 4 buckwheat pancakes (Recipe here)
- Pinch of stevia and xylitol, to taste
- To make a heavy whipped cream, mix equal amounts of egg whites with rice milk to make a low-calorie heavy cream substitute. Mix the ingredients until there are no more lumps in your mixture.
- Spread the heavy whipped cream on one buckwheat pancake and put strawberries and blueberries on top of it. Repeat the process as you layered the 4 pancakes.
3.Serve and enjoy!