Who’s up for a healthy and easy-to-make dessert? Try out this nutritious creation loaded with Raspberries, Tahini, and Chia Seeds and satisfy your cravings for sweets with a guilt-free conscience.
- 3 tbs chia seeds
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- Handful of raspberries
- 1 tbs tahini (or nut butter of choice)
- 2 tsp sweetener of choice (brown rice syrup or maple syrup)
- Fresh berries, raw walnuts, and mint to taste for topping
- Mix chia seed, tahini, and milk in a glass jar.
- Add in other ingredients.
- Stir and let sit in the fridge overnight.
Healthy lifestyle doesn’t necessarily mean being stuck with unsavory and routinary meals. Check out our website for more healthy,yummy, and creative options.