This Beef Tenderloin is awakened with a queer tangy taste complemented by cauliflower-pomegranate salad. It is sure to satisfy any crowd and the best part is, you can have this as your only dish to prepare this Valentines season!
- 1 whole filet of beef
- 6 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. Freshly ground pepper
- 1 head cauliflower
- 5 large shallots
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 package baby kale
- ½ c. pomegranate seeds
- Heat oven to 475 degrees F. Place the beef on a large rimmed baking sheet. Rub with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper. Bake at 475 degrees F for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss 2 tablespoons oil with cauliflower and shallots; season with additional salt and pepper. Quickly scatter vegetables around beef in the pan and continue to bake, stirring vegetables once, 18 more minutes (for medium-rare) or until meat reached desired degree of doneness.
- Remove beef from pan and cover with foil; let stand 15 minutes. Whisk together remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, and mustard; season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir kale into hot pan with vegetables.
- Drizzle with olive oil mixture and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds. Slice beef and serve with cauliflower pomegranate salad.