Finger foods are extremely popular during the Summer season. It has become one of the favorite on-the-go snacks to some of us because they are easy to prepare. Today, we’re creating a healthier version of finger foods through these Crispy Baked Zucchini Sticks.
This fun and creative way of representing Zucchini with delicious safflower mayonnaise will surely satisfy your cravings!
Serving Size: 4 sticks
Baked Zucchini Sticks Ingredients:
- 3 Tbsp sprouted bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp grated cashew cheese
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp. almond milk
- 2 large zucchini, cut lengthwise and in half (about 16 sticks)
- ⅓ cup safflower mayonnaise, warmed
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside. Combine bread crumbs and cashew cheese in a shallow dish. Combine egg white and almond milk in another dish and beat with a fork until well blended.
- Dip each zucchini stick first into the crumb mixture, then into the egg white mixture, allowing excess to drip back into the dish. Roll again in the crumb mixture to coat.
- Place zucchini sticks on prepared baking sheet; spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with safflower mayo and enjoy!