- 2 salmon fillets (It is about 4 once each)
- 1 tbsp (15ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 16 Asparagus spears
- 2 (40g) slices of onions
- 4 slices of lemon
- 1 tsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the salmon and 1 tbsp of olive oil, then sprinkle it with salt, pepper and dried oregano.
- Use two sheets of foil, big enough to wrap your salmon and asparagus.
- Place about 8 spears of asparagus on the sheet of foil and layer your fillets over asparagus.
- Top them with 2 slices of onion and 2 lemon slices.
- Wrap the sides of the foil inwards over the salmon, and then fold the top and bottom of the foil to enclose.
- Place your foil packets in a single layer on a baking sheet. Then bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Don’t overcook.
- Unwrap the foil and use a large spatula to transfer the foil packets to your plate, serve warm.