Apples are not only one of your most favorite fruits but also, it can be formed into chips making it a versatile food with its chewy and a little crunchy characteristic. Aside from that, it is also good for salads, soups, and other dishes which you think it might be delicious to the taste. In this recipe, it turns into a delicious Phase 1 delicacy cooked with the use of an oven.
- 2-3 of your favorite apples
- 3 tbsp. stevia
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice each apple into very thin slices to achieve crunchiness. Arrange two baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper in line. Lay the thin slices of apples in a manner that makes one single layer.
- Sprinkle stevia and cinnamon over the top of each apple slices. Place inside the oven and bake for about an hour. Turn apple slices over and bake for another 1 hour and 30 minutes. Shut the oven off and let chips cool for another hour to crisp.
- Serve warm or store in an airtight container.