Apple is one of our ever favorite fruits that we always find it hard to not live with, right? But have you ever thought that an apple can actually be baked? This Phase 1 recipe is a sweet treat and at the same very healthy. Enjoy this snack and savor the unique flavor of this recipe.
- 4 green apples, cored
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried, unsweetened or apple juice sweetened raspberries
- ¼ teaspoon Stevia
- Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the cinnamon, raspberries, and stevia in a bowl.
- Add the mixture to the apple accordingly.
- Place the apples in a glass baking dish.
- Bake the apple in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes or depending on the tenderness of the apple desired to achieve.
- Let seat and cool for a few minutes. Serve and enjoy.