Satisfy your meat cravings with Bacon Bundled BBQ Shrimp! It’s time for a barbecue party and relish the tasty flavor of bacon and shrimp packed in one delicious ketchup dressing!
- 1/3 cup crushed tomatoes
- 3 tbsp. homemade sugar-free ketchup
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. stevia
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 8 slices of turkey bacon, halved widthwise
- 16 raw large (not jumbo) shrimp, peeled, tails removed, deveined
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix the crushed tomatoes, homemade ketchup, vinegar, stevia, and garlic powder.
- Coat each half-slice of bacon in sauce mixture, wrap it around a shrimp, and place on the baking sheet, seam side down.
- Bake until shrimp are cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes. So good!
Note: Serve it with quinoa for one hearty and healthy meal!