For those who love Avocados, this recipe is the real deal! Avocado Baked with Sausage and Egg is a scrumptious breakfast, packed with protein and healthy fats you’ll definitely love to add this in Phase 3.
- 1 avocado
- 2 whole eggs
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 slice of fried sprouted-grain bread on 1 tbsp of olive oil with herbs
- Cut avocado in half, remove the seed and scoop a bit of avocado, so you can fit more egg into it.
- Break egg into a bowl, using a spoon place yolk in avocado, and then carefully start to add white (if your egg is too big you won’t manage to add all the white). Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Heat an oven to 180*C.
- Place avocado with egg in a baking dish, so it won’t tilt and egg will stay in its place.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until white comes together.
- Meantime fry sausage cut in small pieces on 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- When avocado is ready place it on a plate, add sausage and cuckooflower, season with sea salt and pepper and serve with herbed toasts.