This recipe perfectly fits your summer time outdoor meals while soaking in the water at the beach or at your backyard pool. Aside from combined goodness of Asparagus and Sole, the instructions for this recipe is very easy to follow.
- 1 lb Asparagus
- 1 lb Sole Fillets (4 pieces)
- 1 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- Sea Salt(to taste)
- Cut asparagus into 3-inch pieces. Boil in a saucepan for 5 minutes and drain water.
- Season skin of sole fillets with salt and lemon on each side.
- Place asparagus spears at one end of each fillet and roll them up with asparagus spears inside. Use toothpicks to keep it intact.
- Put fillets in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over fillets.
- Bake dish at 400 degrees Fahrenheit in an oven for about 15 minutes while basting fish every 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!