A lot of positive reviews on the effects of consuming apple cider vinegar on a regular basis are spreading. The amber colored vinegar has been around for quite a long time. It has plenty of uses not only limited to your kitchen. It is also used to kill unwanted weeds in your garden, metal polisher or use it to clean you coffee makers.
Going back, this miraculous vinegar contains vitamins and minerals such as potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, A, B1, B2, B6, C, and E, bioflavonoids, and pectin. It’s also versatile since you can use it for your food and drinks.
If you’re still in doubt with how apple cider vinegar can keep you healthy, here are some of the top benefits you can get:
- Helps in Weight Loss – It is rich in acetic acid. Clinical studies had shown that people who consume acetic acid daily for 12 weeks had a decrease in body weight, abdominal fats, and triglycerides. Acetic acid also helps in preventing the increase in body fat and various liver fats.
- Treatment for Constipation – To improve your digestion and prevent constipation drink water with 2 tablespoons of this vinegar. Pectin, a water-soluble fiber that helps promote bowel movements is in apple cider vinegar.
- Controls Blood Sugar – It helps improve insulin sensitivity. Insulin helps in managing the levels in our body. Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with a glass of water and you can drink this 3 times a day.
- Improves Your Skin – Worried about your blemishes and wrinkles? You can use this vinegar as a toner. Dilute it with water and apply it as a toner. It also helps in minimizing the appearance of fine lines in your face.
- Prevents Infections – The antiseptic properties of apple cider vinegar helps in preventing fungal infections and bacteria. Treat ear infection by rinsing it with diluted apple cider vinegar solution. Drink warm water with 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to treat For a bladder infection also known as candidiasis.
There are more health benefits you can get from apple cider vinegar. If you’re planning to buy one, make sure that it’s organic, unprocessed and pasteurized. Avoid those refined and processed AC vinegar. Look for raw apple cider vinegar with Mother in it.