Wondering what to cook for your Phase 3 meal this week? No worries, we got you covered. Try out this Almond Butter Pork Chops. Relatively easy to cook and yummy to eat, this recipe promises an enjoyable and fulfilling meal.
- 1 tablespoon
- 2 1½”-thick bone-in pork rib chops (8–10 ounces each)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 sprigs of sage
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled, smashed
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- coconut oil
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet on a medium-high stove temperature.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper then cook until bottom side is golden brown.
- Flip to other side then keep on turning until both sides are golden brown. Cooking time will depend on thickness of the chops.
- Remove pan from heat, add on sage and garlic to butter then tilt skillet and spoon foaming butter and drippings over pork chops.
- Transfer pork chops to a cutting board and let rest at least 5 minutes.
- Cut away bone and slice pork about ¼” thick. Serve with any juices from the cutting board spooned over top.