Apple is one of our ever favorite fruits that we always find it hard to not live with, right? But have you ever thought that an apple can actually be baked? This Phase 1 recipe is a sweet treat and at the same very healthy. Enjoy this snack and savor the unique flavor of this recipe.
- 4 green apples, cored
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried, unsweetened or apple juice sweetened raspberries
- ¼ teaspoon Stevia
- Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the cinnamon, raspberries, and stevia in a bowl.
- Add the mixture to the apple accordingly.
- Place the apples in a glass baking dish.
- Bake the apple in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes or depending on the tenderness of the apple desired to achieve.
- Let seat and cool for a few minutes. Serve and enjoy.
Vegetable lovers out there here is a perfect dish for you. A very simple recipe which can be cooked virtually by anybody especially those who are in Phase 1 of the Fast Metabolism Diet Program. The best way in cooking this recipe is to drain and dry the spinach leaves as well as you can, using a salad spinner if need be, before cooking them.
- 2 large bunches of spinach, about 1 lb
- ½ cup of water
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- Salt to taste
- Cut off the thick stems of the spinach and allow any excess dirt to be removed by filling up a bowl or your sink with water and soak the spinach in it. Drain the spinach and then repeat soaking and draining. Remove any excess moisture from the spinach using a salad spinner.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 Tbsp of water over medium high heat. Add the garlic and sauté for about 1 minute or until garlic starts to turn brown in color and starts to create broth.
- Lift the spinach using two spatulas and transfer it to the pan. Add the spinach to the pan, packing it down a bit if you need to with your hand. Do this a couple of times. Cook the spinach for about a minute with the pan covered. Uncover and turn the spinach over again. Cover the pan and cook for an additional minute.
- Remove the heat after 2 minutes of cooking with the pan covered and if the spinach is completely wilted.
- Drain any excess moisture from the pan.
- Sprinkle with salt to taste and serve.
These little bites are a perfectly portioned snack, full of protein and kicked up a notch with the flavors of dill, mustard and onion. Couldn’t this dish be the easier way to enjoy any tuna recipe? If you worry about how to maintain a beautiful and sexy body, this Phase 1 recipe is for you.
- 1 Tbsp. onion, raw, minced
- 1 Tbsp. celery, raw, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh dill, minced
- 2 cups or about 7.4 oz. cucumbers with peel, sliced (equivalent to about 16 slices)
- 3 oz. canned wild tuna (choose boneless and skinless, packed in water, no salt added)
- ½ tsp. yellow mustard
- After washing the vegetables, chop onions, celery, and dill. Also, slice the cucumbers with skin still unpeeled.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined with the exception of the sliced cucumbers.
- Using a spoon, put tuna salad on top of the cucumber slices. Serve and enjoy!
Have you tried grilling veggies? Well, maybe it’s time for you to know that Eggplant is also one of those healthy vegetables which suit the process of grill cooking. Basic grilled eggplant is a simple side dish that lets the vegetable’s flavor pops out. This dish is also perfect for the Phase 2 of the Fast Metabolism Diet Program, perfect for those who want a low glycemic meat.
- 1 large globe eggplant (about 1 lb.), trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 3 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil; more as needed
- Kosher salt
- Prepare a medium-high charcoal or gas grill fire.
- Apply olive oil on both sides of the eggplants slices. Season with a reasonable amount of salt.
- A gas grill should be used with a cover on it and a charcoal grill without a cover. Grill the eggplant until golden brown-colored marks can be seen on one side or over 3 to 4 minutes of grilling.
- Grill the other side of the vegetable until tender marks appear or 3 to 4 minutes of grilling. The inner would be grayish and soft rather than white and hard.
- Serve warm or cool it down. Serve and enjoy!
This Phase 2 recipe mixes the delicious taste of the mushroom soup and the succulent pieces of steak meat. High in protein, the steak used in this dish are usually marinated for a long time and then broiled at high cooking temperatures. It is also perfect to serve for every meal and any occasion.
- 1 1/2 pounds London broil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare the London broil for later cooking.
- Add the garlic, mushroom soup, water, basil, oregano, and salt.
- Slowly cook the London broil for 6 to 7 hours.
This recipe is best made during the night time or before you go to bed. Waking up with a rich nutrient, and at the same time, a taste bud favorite steel cut oatmeal for breakfast, which is totally a must have for you in the Phase 1 Fast Metabolism diet.
- 2 cups organic steel cut oats
- 8 cups water
- 2 cups rice milk
- 1/3 cup stevia or Birch xylitol
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- In a slow cooker, cook the steel cut oats submerged with 8 cups of water for about 7-8 hours.
- Sprinkle salt and stevia or Birch xylitol.
- Accentuate flavor with vanilla extract and ground cinnamon.
- Freeze it overnight. If you are cooking during the day, no need to put in the freezer.
- Let it defrost before eating.
- To add a creamy texture, rice milk is a suitable addition.
Having problems with cereal breakfast that does not satisfy you and leave your stomach bloated? Then this recipe is for you. Quinoa Berry Bowl is good for someone who is trying to achieve a high protein diet, healthy fat, and fiber in the Phase 1 of the Fast Metabolism Diet Program. This dish is particularly very convenient for individuals who need to wake up early for work and other important activities since it is easy to prepare and doesn’t consume much of your time.
- 1 cup (175 to 250 mL) cooked quinoa
- ½ cup (125 mL) strawberries, chopped
- ¾ cup (175 mL) rice milk
- In a bowl of any size, mix the cooked quinoa and berries and stir.
- Pour the milk on top of the mixture. Serve and enjoy.
A meal that is easy to prepare and cook, Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa is also rich in protein which has a salsa just spot on that will surely satisfy your taste buds. This Phase 3 recipe is good for all occasions and for every meal of the day with your family and friends.
- 2 lbs salmon, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- For the Avocado salsa:
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1-2 tbs finely chopped cilantro (depending on how big of a cilantro lover you are)
- Salt to taste
- On a small bowl, mix together the salt, chili powder, cumin, paprika, onion and black pepper. With olive oil, massage the mixture on the salmon fillets to taste.
- Let sit and cool it for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat up the grill.
- Mix together the avocado, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and salt in a small bowl until ready enough to be added.
- Grill the salmon fillets for about 5 minutes or until cooked thoroughly
- Furnish with the avocado. Serve and enjoy!
Nowadays, orange is often used in all meals not just in preparing smoothies or punch. It can now be added in meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner which makes this fruit is perfectly suitable to be added to this Vitamin C rich salad and protein combined green Spinach. You would enjoy the taste of this dish while just starting the 1st Phase of the Fast Metabolism Diet program.
- 6 slices beef fillet
- 2 oranges, zested
- 2 small oranges, juiced or 1 large orange, juiced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 10 to 12 ounces pre-washed spinach
- Heat the oven for 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put the beef on a baking sheet and then cook it until it turns into a crumble or up to 10 minutes. Pull the beef out of the oven and let it cool down. Tear the fillet slices and place in a container and store it in the refrigerator.
- Mix together the orange zest, orange juice, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper then blend until smooth. Relocate to a container and store it in the refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, place the spinach and add enough vinaigrette in order to coat the spinach. Sprinkle the fillet crumbles and mix with vinaigrette.
- Serve and enjoy!
A chicken and mushroom soup recipe that is healthy and flavorful. This meal is cranked up with high healthy –fat ingredients that help your body unleash your hormones. A perfect appetizer for those who are in their 3rd Phase of the Fast Metabolism Diet program. With its unique flavor and savory taste, this meal will surely fill you while still maintaining that good body shape.
- 1/2 cup wild black rice, cooked
- 1/2 pound chicken breast, shredded
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup yellow onions, diced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1-quart chicken broth
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh parsley, garnish
- Cook the chicken, and let it simmer for 15 minutes until completely cooked.
- Shred the chicken into medium-sized strands and let seat.
- In a large pot, add all 10 ounces of mushrooms and drizzle with olive oil.
- Add a big pinch of salt for its seasoning and let it cook for about 6-8 minutes over medium-high heat until it starts to get a brown color and releases its moisture.
- After the mushrooms have seared, add the red pepper, onion, and carrot and let it cook until the vegetables are soft.
- To finish the soup, add the garlic and thyme and then stir to blend it well.
- Add the stock, the shredded chicken, and the cooked wild rice.
- Season the whole meal with salt and pepper. Serve and enjoy!