Aside from its overall function of fighting off diseases and surviving every single day, your body also produces a lot of signs to show you that your body is NOT HEALTHY. Here are some of them:
1. Skin Breakouts. If you’re finding yourself breaking out in zits and you’re way past the age of puberty, your skin is trying to tell you something. Breakouts can happen due to dehydration, hormonal imbalance, poor diet, too much caffeine consumption, high stress levels and pollution.
2. Sleep. If you’re noticing lately that you’re not sleeping well, that is a major sign of being unhealthy.
3. Tiredness. Getting enough sleep but still feeling very tired every day? This might mean that your body is trying to fight something off, like sickness or a serious health issue, and a sign that your body is using all your energy to save itself from something that will affect its overall function. Go see a doctor.
4. Hair. Yes, even your hair can tell you if your body is NOT HEALTHY. If more than 50% of your hair is turning gray before the age of 40, it might be time to consult a doctor. Premature graying of hair is also a sign of too much stress and diabetes.
5. Anxiety. If you’re feeling anxious all the time, it might be caused by adrenal tumors, hormonal imbalances, hyperthyroidism and more.
6. Dryness. Skin dryness cannot always be solved by lotions and other supplements. If these doesn’t help you then your dryness might be caused by diabetes, kidney disease, inactive thyroid or skin cancer.
7. Teeth. If brushing, flossing or even just eating always causes bleeding in your gums, it might be time to call your dentist. This is one of the signs of serious gum diseases.
8. Cracked Lips. Cracked lips is not just a sign that you’re dehydrated, this also points out that your body is lacking B vitamins especially B12.
9. Eyes. “Your eyes are the windows to the soul”, but, they are the windows to your health too. For example, if you have big eyes their might be something wrong with your thyroid; if your eyes are cloudy, you might have a cataract; if there’s a gray ring around your eyes, you’re at risk of heart diseases; if your eyes have a lot of visible veins, this is a sign of high blood pressure.