Freshen up your summer with this mouthwatering Kiwi Lime Sorbet perfect for Phase 1 of the Fast Metabolism Diet. Enjoy a tasteful pint of Sorbet with just these 3 ingredients, Makes about 5 fruit servings! If you’re looking for a recipe with ingredients less than 5, then this one is for you!
- 10 Kiwis
- 3/4 cup Xylitol (Birch or Hardwood only)
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice
- Cut kiwis into 2 then remove its skins. Use a large spoon to scoop Kiwi meat.
- Put the kiwi into the blender then pulse 3-4 times.
- Pour in the Xylitol and lime juice then pulse 6-8 more times or until the Kiwis are liquefied with no chunks remaining.
Note: Do not over mix, the kiwi seeds might break.
- Pour the mixture into a plastic bag and remove remaining air from inside the bag by sealing it.
- Chill inside the freezer for at least 45 minutes.
- Churn the sorbet in an ice cream machine.
- Scoop into freezer-proof container and chill for at least 4 more hours ( or overnight).