Searching for an amazing recipe during the dinner of your Fast Metabolism Diet Phase 3? Here is a Quick Garlic Shrimp dish that will surely satisfy your tummy!
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
- 1/8 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 3/4 Pound Large Shrimp (21 to 25 Count), peeled and deveined
- 1/8 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 Cup Cooked Sprouted Grain Pasta, quinoa, or wild rice
- Heat the oil, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes together in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until the oil is hot and the garlic is softened about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp, salt, and pepper.
- Cook, stirring often, until the shrimp turns opaque, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice and parsley.
- Serve hot over sprouted grain pasta, quinoa, or wild rice.
Enjoy and have an amazing Fast Metabolism Diet!
Source: Colbrook Kitchen